Friday, April 1, 2011

Coffee Is My Best Friend.

I signed up for the bright and early 8:00 a.m. Friday morning Media 203 lab not because I am a morning person (which anyone could attest that I am not), but to start my day off without having to worry about hurrying to afternoon class. All I need is a warm cup of Starbucks House Blend Coffee with vanilla Coffee Mate creamer to stir up my creative brain waves and I am ready to kick start the media filled morning. The early lab also allows me to go back to my dorm and rest for a while before starting some homework for the weekend. In addition, the majority of my friends registered for this section, so I thought it would be fun to be in class with them and see what kind of creative things they would produce.
With that being said, I look forward to posting my interesting and crazy media creations on this blog not only for my class but also for others who might stumble upon my ramblings. Just a little about me so you can get a sense of who I am and what my interests are: I love drawing, music (I play electric guitar), writing and I hope to one day become a film director/screenwriter (Tim Burton is my biggest inspiration as you can see). To all of my followers and Media 203 class, feel free to give me some creative criticism! I hope you enjoy my work :).

No comments:

Post a Comment