Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I Wanna Be A Webslingin' Superhero.





 Have you ever dreamed of waking up and realizing that you had amazing superpowers? Well, I know that I have! This broadcast from "This American Life" discusses what it would be like to be able to do the extraordinary by exploring what ability or abilities you would most like to have and how you would use them. I was stoked for this assignment since I was finally able to let out my uncanny obsession with the ole' webslinger himself, Spider-Man! (I'm still waiting for that radioactive spider bite...). After listening to my reasons for wanting Spidey's powers and why I hold him so dearly to my heart, I encourage you to read either the original Amazing Spider-Man books or the first series of Ultimate Spider-Man; you won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. I have never watched the spiderman comic book but I believe that must be interesting. Spiderman's super power is cool and I also want to have that power that can stick to every thing, fly through walls and climb to high buildings. Spiderman has public-spirited and he help people. I agree that you say using super power for self-fish purposes do nothing to the help people and society. This is why I like spiderman too.

    ReplyDelete